Using The Histogram and Curves in Photoshop
In this tutorial, we’ll take a look at one of my favourite tricks for improving photographic contrast more quickly and more accurately, using the Histogram sliders in Curves. This technique also works with the Levels command in Photoshop.
Quick Contrast Enhancement with Curves from Colortrails on Vimeo.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
A very useful tutorial. Thank you.
Glad you found it to be helpful Jan.
Works great! – here’s the result: http://dmitrisanimation.com/blog/2011_04_27_roof-toronto-fog#04_dude-roof-fog.jpg
Thanks for posting your link, Dmitri. Happy the tutorial was a help to you.