Text on a Circular Path with Photoshop Elements
A little while ago I demonstrated how to put text on a circular path using Photoshop. I’ve been asked a few times since if the same result can be achieved in Photoshop Elements.
The answer is bit yes and no, by its nature Photoshop Elements has some restrictions but in this video I demonstrate some workarounds to achieve something very similar.
The Photoshop version of this post can be found here.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Hi. I enjoyed your youtube video text on path only it’s so hard for a novice! Dare I ask if there are templates, rather like your green circular logo,that can be simply edited for size,text colour but in essence still has the circular form/path laid out? For a cycle decal detail! I have Gimp and an early Photoshop 6 and have just downloaded Inkscape! Thank you firstname.lastname@example.org
May i know which font you have used for the text
Thanks a lot! I’m going to use this on my website!