Making An Easy Photo Calendar in Photoshop
Its getting to that time of year again when we need to think of the next one, so here’s an easy and personal, way to create you own photo calendars in Photoshop.
Unlike other tutorials this one doesn’t use any Microsoft software, in fact we use Google Calendar, so it’s free and accessible to all!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
What a great easy way to do it. Thanks Eric, much easier in many ways than…
After I created all 12 months, where would I send it to print it up as gifts? Does the printer have a template I would drop my file into so it is printed as a “real calendar”? Thanks.