High Key Ice Queen Effect in Photoshop
In this video I take a shot of Paige and transform it into a high key ‘Ice Queen’ image.
This technique is all about the set up so time should be taken at the start, then its as easy as pie!
I hope you enjoy this technique, as always we’d love to see what you do with it.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment