Using Free Stock Images for Comp Images in Photoshop
Not to be confused with Layer Comps, Comp images are handy for a few reasons. If you use a stock image site like Fotolia you don’t necessarily want to pay for, and download full res images only for you not to use them. You may also want to put together a rough composite prior to shooting your own images, for inspiration or composition ideas.
Using a great plug in you can access thousands of images from within Photoshop at no cost, let me show you how;
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
This looks like a great idea. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me as every time I click on the “browse” button to set up my folders in the “My Account” tab Photoshop CS 6 (Version 13.0.4) crashes. I’ve done everything I can to rectify this, including restarting my computer from a cold boot.
As a Stock photo contributor, I just wanted to say thank you for showing a tip like this to your followers and more importantly thank you for purchasing/supporting the stock artists that are providing the images you are using.
Thank you Eric …. Very helpful