In this video I take a look at creating a little intro for a video using Photoshop. As I say at the beginning of this, it may not be an effect you want to use but you may be interested in some of the techniques.
You should be warned, for the first time I actually make an apearance!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd