Editing can be a lot of fun but sometimes its nice to be able to automate a process or to be able to repeat settings at the touch of a button.
In this video for Fotolia I take a look at a couple of ways to do this using Adobe Camera Raw preset and snapshots, two great ways to help your workflow.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd