Adding an animation will help your media stand out if you’re using it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. In a presentation it can be more engaging and in a production can really draw the eye.
What’s in the Video?
There’s a few videos covering a handwriting technique so I’ve tried to go a little further. Firstly I’ll use a single path mask to reveal the text then using a similar technique I split it up into each letter. Finally using a cross between both techniques, and another effect, create a spooky Halloween effect.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd