I was recently asked by a student if it was easy to make a video look like it was being viewed through a viewfinder. Using Premier-Pro’s titling we got the job done but I wondered if it would be easier in Photoshop.
It was, but we also had the added bonus in CS6 of being able to animate the opacity of a layer, and so be able to have a Recording Indicator.
In this video I concentrate on making, copying and pasting key frames to make our Record Indicator pulse.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd