Lightroom Additional External Editors
Lightroom automatically sets Photoshop or Elements as its primary external editor, but you can have many additional external editors configured. These editors allow you to export directly to almost any other program, and allow you to create a variety of photo-handling edit options from directly within Lightroom.
In this video, we’ll examine how to choose additional external editors, how to configure presets additional external editors, and how to set up Lightroom to quick-launch a photo with any of the additional external editors that you desire.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment