Photoshop Conditional Actions
In this video I use Photoshop Conditional Actions to add text to images depending on their orientation.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Good tutorial you have made here . It’s very effective . Thanks for shared this .
Excellent Thank you
Really great tutorial