3D in Photoshop CS6–Creating 3D Objects
Any 3D scene in Photoshop starts with some basic elements. In this video, learn the essential ways to create 3D primitive objects within Photoshop CS6.
This is part 2 of a multi-part series. If you missed part 1, be sure to check it out:
Part 1 – 3D in Photoshop CS6 – The Basics
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Merci beaucoup pour votre très bon tutoriel 3D PS 6 EXTENDED .