Draft Text Effect in Photoshop
Photoshop comes with a bucket full of fonts as standard but let’s be honest, on the whole they are all very worthy and extremely dull. So in this tutorial I’m going to show you a simple trick that you can apply to any font to change it from dreary to dynamic.
The effect I’m aiming for is similar to how a designer might have drafted out text in years gone by. We’ll be adding guide lines, sketch marks and wobbly lines and it’s all done using standard Photoshop filters and a few layer tricks.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Par excellence tip. Bravissimo young man.