I’ve always had a bit of a love affair with Lego so I guess it’s no surprise that I’ve been toying (excuse the pun) with the idea of creating 3D versions inside of Photoshop.
In this video I give you the exact dimensions for a Lego brick and how to create them in scale. I refer to a Photoshop Document for the measurements that you can get, free, by unlocking the content locker below. All you need to do is share the post via the locker and it’ll open.
As always, I’d love to see what you create!
[sociallocker id=”22256″] [/sociallocker]
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd