30 Second Photoshop – Resize Large Layers
Bringing in layers larger than the image you’re working on can often result in some fiddly navigation, not however if you use this simple combination of shortcut keys.
See more from this series on my YouTube channel, if you like it then please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment