Photoshop A Coffee Foam Design
In this Photoshop tutorial I’ll be using an image from the Fotolia stock image site but there are alternatives. Of course you can take your own or try out images on free stock site for a bit of practice. I found Cup Coffee with crema 1 and coffee beans on Stock Exchange,
The image I’m using isn’t free but is available from Fotolia, called coffee cup by caffina.
Besides the coffee cup you’ll need a copy of what you want to appear in the foam. I’ve got a very simple black and white version of the TipSquirrel logo but you could just as easily use a custom shape from the custom shape tool menu.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment