While producing a slideshow in Photoshop recently I thought it might be cool to add a ‘pull focus’ effect to one or two of the images. By doing this, I was able to draw the viewer to various parts of an image.
Its an easy effect, but you will need CS6 for this one.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd