Photoshop Smart Objects from Adobe Illustrator
Wanting to get a scribbled text effect to an image I looked to Adobe Illustrator. The great thing about Creative Suite and the Creative Cloud is that the applications work so seamlessly together.
Here I create the text in illustrator and then bring it to Photoshop as a smart object, making it editable at any time.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Leave a comment