Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
Often, when we’re working in Lightroom, we have groups of similar images that need similar adjustments. We can step through the images, making the same adjustments over and over. We can also use presets to make this faster. But for applying the same adjustments to a series of images, we can edit multiple photos in Lightroom directly from within the Develop module, quickly and easily.
In this video, we’ll see how to repeat previous edits, how to copy and paste settings between images, and how to synchronize edits, both manually and even automatically. If you learn to edit multiple photos in Lightroom, you’ll become more efficient and more productive in your Lightroom workflow.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Leave a comment