The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
In today’s retouching video, I teach how to use the pen tool when working with product photography.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Nice video Fran, the pen tool can be a bit scary for beginners but it’s well worth mastering.
In photo shop we use pen a lot to measure and line of things perfectly. This is one very good article where they are showing all the important lessons. This is really important for a beginner. I really appreciate your hard work making this for the beginners. Really good work.