Photoshop Quick Tip: Button Mode and Menu Items for Photoshop Actions
Actions are a great way to get things done easily and quickly, but what happens when you need to insert a menu command?
By default a lot of menu items are unavailable during the recording of a Photoshop Action, but it’s easily overcome.
I’ll also be discussing the helpful Button Mode, a great way to launch your Actions.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Video tutorial is one of the best method for learning design. And i hope your post will be very much helpful for the beginner !!
Great tip thanks!