Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
When faced with making a grid, especially a photo-grid, you may be tempted to head to Lightroom, Bridge or InDesign, however Adobe Xd makes this task a lot easier with the introduction of Repeat Grids.
In this video I make a 3×3 grid of photos, with rounded corners ready to upload to Instagram. It doesn’t have to be 9, ot could just as easily be 19, 59 or 1009, Repeat Grids make it a breeze.
How To Use Adobe Xd Repeat Grid
Make sure you come back soon, I’ll be adding to the techniques here to make a headshot outlay for print or web.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment