In the conclusion of this segment, we will look at assigning and modifying properties of 3D objects to define transparency and reflections. We’ll create a reflection on the ground plan, and make some basic adjustments to the light in the image to soften the shadows.
If you missed the first part, you can find it in my post on 3D in Photoshop – Combining Objects.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd