Photoshop had a little update at Adobe Max this year and one of my fav new features s the Flames Filter. It works really well and has some great effects. Being somewhat of a ‘fontahoic’ I headed straight to the text paths to see what could be done, and if Photoshop could handle such a complicated path. Turns out it really can!
The post at Fotolia is a written tutorial but for those that prefer to watch a video I thought I’d go through it for our readers here. So, here it is, creating Flames in Photoshop.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram