In this video I demonstrate a technique of using Smart Filters to make a highly versatile illustration or comic book effect in Photoshop. In this example I’m going for the children’s story look, but with a few tweeks and edits it could look more like a comic strip or sketch.
The image used here is from our friends at Fotolia and is #74069436 – superhero child by eelnosiva. I’d love to see how you use this technique so feel free to drop me a note on Twitter or Facebook with a link!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd