Retouching Using Frequency Separation in Photoshop
In this video I do a spot of retouching using frequency separation in Photoshop. This is a great technique and can get some amazing results very quickly.
Update : See a written version of this technique on the Fotolia blog
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Or try using the spot healing brush with content aware checked for a much quicker similar final result.