Adding A Fold To An Image In Photoshop Touch
In this video I take a photo into Photoshop Touch to add a fold.
You can do this in the stand alone app on your tablet but working with Creative Cloud gives it even more power! The image can be saved and reopened in Photoshop with all the layers in tact!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment