In the video I use the font Porky’s. It can be download free from DaFont.
The Action created in this tutorial can be downloaded by sharing this post via the buttons below the video. The link to the download will appear in it’s place.
Thank you for your support, here’s the link;
The file is hosted at The Adobe Creative Cloud, head up to the top right and choose Download from the Actions menu.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd