Add a Subtle Punch to Eyes in Photoshop
In this video I add punch in such a way that you might first think that its counter intuitive. Subtlety is the key here.
This technique is based on a tutorial I saw many years ago by retoucher extraordinaire, Dave Ceurdon.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
How about making the video NOT private!
Always nice to hear from the readers. Thanks Malte.
Thank you. I will be watching this periodically. Great ideas.