Lightroom 4 Adjustment Brush Tricks
Lightroom 4 brings all the same capabilities you’ll find in Camera Raw for the Adjustment Brush, as well as the Graduated Filter. Add multiple effects, control your image non-destructively. Plus, Lightroom adds some nifty controls all its own to make your editing more efficient.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Excellent tutorial, Mike. I am a newbie to Lightroom 4 and this helps big time.
Thank you so much for making this tutorial, I too am new to Lightroom 4 you surely have opened my eyes!