Vintage Effects with Photoshop
Justin Seeley returns to TipSquirrel.com with a video looking at a couple of ways to get a vintage effect using adjustment layers in Photoshop.
Don’t forget to check out Justin’s brilliant series’ at Lynda.com where he presents tutorials on a range of subjects from Facebook and Pinterest to Magento Ga and Illustrator!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Love it, I can now revisit some of my vintage B&W images. Thank you Justin.
Thanks for watching Leonard!
merci beaucoup Justin sa va bien m’aidait pour mes début à
Photoshop.PS je suis adhérant au Créative Cloud Adobe et vos tuto
enrichisse ma formation Merci. Dan
Justin! Today I saw your work in many way. Liked your page and so on. I know it is going to help me to get something new one.
You have used an easy way to create vintage effect using photoshop. Thanks