Lightroom and Photoshop – Open as Layers
Now that Photoshop and Lightroom are available as part of the popular Photoshop Photography program from Adobe, many people are starting to use Lightroom and Photoshop together for the first time. Naturally, that leads to some confusion when it comes to workflow.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be presenting a series of video tutorials demonstrating a variety of Lightroom and Photoshop workflow tips, tricks and options. The two programs working together can form the foundation of a very efficient and productive workflow, if you know the tricks for using them together effectively.
In this video, I’ll present a technique for combining multiple files together in Photoshop right out of Lightroom, with the resulting composite returned back to Lightroom’s catalog automatically. Lightroom and Photoshop were made to be used together, so let’s begin our exploration of how to make that happen.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
now i get it! thank you so very much. i have subscribed. can’t tell you how grateful i am. Regards from Australia.