If you’ve ever delved into the Photoshop menus you might have come across Color Settings in the Edit menu. There’s a lot to alter here, but what’s that down the bottom right corner telling me that my Colours are not synchronised? There doesn’t seem to be any way to synchronise them either….
Cross Over To Bridge
To synchronize the color open Adobe Bridge and go to Edit > Color Settings;
You get a new window showing a series of options. Which one you choose will be dependant on your use of The Creative Cloud.
Click the one you require and click Apply.
Back in Photoshop, head to Edit > Color Settings once more.
And you’ll find you’re all synchronised.
If you use other Creative Cloud applications your color settings are synchronised throughout. Here I’ve opened InDesign and chosen Color Settings from the Edit menu
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan