Intro to Keyframes in Photoshop : Animating Masks
In this video I take a short video clip and, using masks and keyframes, make a simple introduction to the video.
Keyframes are a major part of video editing and are used extensively through the whole Creative Cloud and Creative Suite.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
I will have to try this. Can you do a tutorial on easy ways to animating text or a logo for a video?
Its added to the list, we’ll see what we can do 🙂
Another brilliant tip Eric I don’t know if I’ll ever use it but very interesting to see what PS is capable of. Thanks for your time sharing the information.