Map your Images with a Tracklog in Lightroom
Using a tracklog file generated by a smart phone or a dedicated GPS device, you can add location metadata to your photos with just a few clicks in Lightroom.
I’m using the app Geotag Photos Pro for my iPhone, but there are a number of similar apps out there.
If you’re new to Lightroom’s Map Module, see my earlier tutorial, An Introduction to Maps in Lightroom.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Hey thanks for this article, I’m going to look for a tracklog software for my Android.
GREAT feature in Lightroom that I didn’t know existed!
I tried many times for mapping my images but i can’t. Your post helped me more.