Create an Optical Illusion in Photoshop
In just three layers I create an optical illusion that reveals a word when you shake your head. Its a bit of fun and I’d love to see, any you create. Tag TipSquirrel on any social media and, if its appropriate, we’ll share it out.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Hello Eric thank you for your voice. Once upon a time I was make this manually but now i make this by adobe Photoshop cc software.