How to Reduce Shadows and Highlights in Photoshop
In this video I’ll be demonstrating how to reduce shadows and highlights in Photoshop. I’ll be using a curves to reduce the wrinkles in clothing and a little skin retouching.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Couldn’t you use Apply Image under Edit to create the mask over the shadow or highlights so that you’re not painting by hand?