In this video I take a look at a new(ish) feature of Photoshop 2014, adding a shape or pattern to a path. It has many uses from borders to coupons but in this example I plot out a path on a map.
The map outline for this image was generated using Adobe Shape.
If you found this helpful please give it a thumbs up and share.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram