If you travel with your camera, traveling more than a short distance from home, you’ll encounter time zone changes. Will you remember to adjust the time in your camera’s clock? If not, there’s no need to fear. You can easily edit capture time of your images right within Lightroom, with a few easy steps.
While there are several options under Lightroom’s Edit Capture Time dialog box, by far the most common use will be to adjust your images to compensate for a time zone shift. Lightroom’s adjustment feature lets you preview the adjustment prior to committing the change, so you can be sure you’ll get the results you expect.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd