3D in Photoshop CS6 – Basic Materials
In this tutorial, we dive more deeply into the world of 3D in Photoshop CS6. Building on the extrusions from the previous video, we add some basic materials, create some texture and then composite our 3D object into a scene.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Thanks. I am enjoying your 3D series. There is not as much 3D info, as we would like, out there. Gives us more.
Scratch that ‘s’ on the end of gives. It should be “Give us more”
Can not view this video. It does not appear on my monitor. I only see a black rectangle with not play button. Why?
I’m seeing this fine but I have experienced this problem before. I found it ‘corrected’ itself if I pressed F5 to refresh.
I am really enjoying this series Eric, I don’t know much about 3D at all.