Importing RAW images into Lightroom Mobile
In a recent update Adobe announced that you could now import and edit RAW images in Lightroom Mobile, but how exactly do you get them there?
In this video, the first of our Mobile Monday series, I take a look at Importing RAW images into Lightroom Mobile.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Any way you can import from cf card
Helpful post for basic level Mac user. I appreciate your instruction. Thanks
The same as I did here Dave. You just need to get the right hub.
Thank you Eric. What happens if I import the same RAW file into lightroom on my imac?