3D in Photoshop CS6 – Extrusions
Extrusions are a useful and fun way to create 3D objects in Photoshop CS6. In this tutorial, we’ll cover the basics of creating and manipulating an extruded object in Photoshop CS6.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
How do you make a path so you can use in an extrusion?