If, like me, you’re getting serious about mobile photography then the introduction of Photoshop Mix is a great addition to your app collection. As explained in an earlier post Photoshop Mix is great at Shake Reduction but you may be surprised by how well it handles Content Aware Fill.
It’s not that long ago that such technology was wowing us with this feature in Photoshop and users were wondering if their desktop computer could handle the calculations needed, and here we are carrying it around in our hands! In this video I import an image of my grandson Harvey, taken with a DSLR, and process it completely using mobile apps, Lightroom Mobile and Photoshop Mix.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd