Photoshop CC had a major upgrade to the Blur Gallery, among the additions was a new Tilt-Shift filter. This can make the effect really easy to make. In addition, Photoshop Elements also has a new way to make a Tilt-Shift effect, it’s quick and easy but not quite so adaptable.
In this video I look at both methods and demonstrate the ‘old school’ manual way to create the effect for those with older versions of the software.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd