In the CC2018 update Adobe included Dimension, a great tool for adding 3D object to a scene quickly and easily. With the update came the ability to add decals to objects.
In this video I take a look at Diminsion and add the TipSquirrel logo to a coffee cup. Also in this video, adding texture, placing 3D objects, shine, sunlight and using Libraries.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd