Photoshop CS6 is now available as a beta release from Adobe Labs, and it is nothing short of amazing. It will take a long time to work through all the new and improved features, so today, I’m focusing on the one area I’m most excited about: the 3D engine. 3D in Photoshop keeps getting better, and the developers have taken things up several notches with this new release.
Count on seeing a lot more of the new 3D features, as well as the myriad of other new and improved features within Photoshop CS6 beta, in the coming weeks here on TipSquirrel.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd