When you open an image into Photoshop or Photoshop Elements you’re automatically taken into Adobe Camera Raw. This is a hugely powerful application that you may find does all you need for an image.
In this video I take a look at the Basic Panel, this is the same as the Develop Module on Lightroom and is similar to that found in Photoshop Elements.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram