Smarter Sharpening in Photoshop
Sharpening traditionally has three phases: capture sharpening, creative sharpening, and output sharpening. In a photographic workflow, Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom does a fine job of capture sharpening, but where do you go for the rest? Unsharp Mask is tried and true, but no longer the best tool in the toolbox. In this video we’ll look at Smart Sharpen in tandem with Smart Objects for the ultimate in photographic sharpening control.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Thanks Mark, Just what the doctor ordered. Sharpening has been a journey for me since starting panoramas.
Thanks for sharing Michael.
Nice video tutorials on sharpening in Photoshop. Thanks for sharing the awesome post.