Photoshop Touch with Photoshop CS6 via Adobe Creative Cloud
In this video I take a look at the ease of workflow using Adobe Photoshop Touch, Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop CS6.
Here I make a quick edit on the go and continue to work on it once I’ve returned to my desk.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
thanks for this great tute.
I tried to follow the process above but when I got to my desktop and opened Photoshop, I couldn’t find the iPad PS touch image file which I created and saved on the iPad.
I have CC activated and running and have downloaded the Touch App Plugin you mentioned.