Single Image HDR Toning in Photoshop CS5
OK, I promised we’d be back to our normal pre CS5 stuff today, but Mike’s just too excited about the new HDR Toning in CS5 to let it pass un noticed TS
It’s top tip Tuesday, and here is an easy technique to achieve that HDR look with a single image, using the new HDR toning features of Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Photoshop CS5 Single Image HDR Toning from Mike Hoffman on Vimeo.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Thanks a lot for this nice tutorial 🙂
Thank you for clarifying HDR toning. Your tutorial is very helpful.